Tankworks Removal & Replacement LLC, our sister company, was created in 1994 to
provide a turn key operation for property owners that were faced with the
inevitable project of updating their fuel tank systems.
Connecticut's only fuel tank contractor that deals exclusively with the removal
and replacement of underground fuel storage tanks.
Our real estate closing department is a must for anyone conducting a tank
project to complete a real estate transaction. All necessary paperwork and legal
documentation is provided to appropriate parties with special emphasis on
meeting closing date deadlines.
Residential and Commercial Tank Excavation
- Tank sizes from 275 to 20,000 gallons
- Sludge removal and disposal
- Tank disposal at approved tank scrap yard facility
- Field screening of soils from the tank grave for potential contamination
- Laboratory confirmation analysis
- Backfill excavation, loam and seeding
- Procurement of applicable permits
- Preparation of documentation package for record keeping purposes
Commercial New Tank Installations
- Indoor tank installations in
basement, garage or utility room
- Exterior tank installations
- Above-ground and under-ground tank installations
We use Highland Tank for your
underground and above ground fuel storage needs and Granby Steel Tanks for
your smaller basement style tanks. For double-wall protection in your basement
or exterior tank installation Tankworks supplies
Roth brand tanks.
Our installation and tank removal crews are highly skilled and
extremely conscientious. They return your site to its original condition. Our
references are available and can provide additional assurance of the quality of
Tankworks' project managers are certified by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120. Visitors are always welcome at our office,
360 East Center Street, Manchester.
646-3348 or toll free
1-800-653-3140 for a free estimate.