Tankworks of Connecticut LLC, our sister company, was created to provide a turn key operation for property owners that were faced with the inevitable project of updating their fuel tank systems.
Tankworks is Connecticut's only fuel tank contractor that deals exclusively with the removal and replacement of underground fuel storage tanks.
Our real estate closing department is a must for anyone conducting a tank project to complete a real estate transaction. All necessary paperwork and legal documentation is provided to appropriate parties with special emphasis on meeting closing date deadlines.
Residential and Commercial Tank Excavation
- Tank sizes from 275 to 20,000 gallons
- Sludge removal and disposal
- Tank disposal at approved tank scrap yard facility
- Field screening of soils from the tank grave for potential contamination
- Laboratory confirmation analysis
- Backfill excavation, loam and seeding
- Procurement of applicable permits
- Preparation of documentation package for record keeping purposes
Residential and Commercial New Tank Installations
- Indoor tank installations in basement, garage or utility room
- Exterior tank installations
- Above-ground and under-ground tank installations
Our installation and tank removal crews are highly skilled and extremely conscientious. They return your site to its original condition. Our references are available and can provide additional assurance of the quality of our work.
All Tankworks' project managers are certified by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120. Visitors are always welcome at our office, 360 East Center Street, Manchester.
Please call 646-3348 or toll free 1-800-653-3140 for a free estimate.